Why we are consistently voted us Best in NJ.
Your pictures will be shared with generations to come. It's an important decision so here are the answers to some questions you may not have even known you had.
1. When will I actually receive my images?
With Cherryville, you will receive all your completed images when you return from your honeymoon and portrait clients have their galleries with a day. No waiting months and months for something you already paid for.
2. How do I know who is photographing my pictures?
We are a boutique photography studio and stay intentionally small and you can meet with us as much as you like to. We will never outsource your day to others.
3. Will we have to meet to find out what you charge? Is everything included or are there additional fees for services like retouching?
At Cherryville, prices are all inclusive and listed in black and white. There are no surprises or unforeseen costs and you can view them on our website.
4. Is this your full time job, or something you do after you come home from your day job?
We are a full time photography studio which means we can devote the time and effort your wedding deserves.
5. How many years experience do you have?
With combined experience of 17 years we have the experience to capture your unique personality so that you aren't forced into cookie cutter poses.
Clinton, NJ Cherryville Photography, NJ Engagment Photographer